Tumultuous Journey, Poems Along the Way Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Tumultuous Journey, Poems Along the Way, will take you through J. G. Woodward’s struggle and ultimate victory over grief and depression. Dealing with the cancer treatment and death of her spouse, returning to her Ohio home to seek shelter with her family, and then immediately losing her mother, the author describes the intense feelings of pain and despair, and in the end, the rapture she experiences in finding love again. This book is a must read for anyone experiencing loss of any kind who needs inspiration to recreate themselves again. J. G. Woodward gives hope and courage to those walking the same path; she proves that happiness can be found on the other side of devastation. J. G. Woodward, a descendent of Edgar Allan Poe, General Robert E. Lee, and President George Washington, obtained Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Kent State University. She makes her home in Akron, Ohio and she is known as “The People’s Poet,” due to her ability to reach a diversity of readers. The sequel to Tumultuous Journey, Poems Along the Way, is titled Poems Beyond the Journey, which was published in 2008. Her remaining two poetry collections scheduled for release are Allegories, to be released in 2009 and Analogies, to be released in 2010. Ms. Woodward was a winner in the 2008 J. B. Solomon Poetry Contest and several of her poems are included in that publishing house’s anthology poetry book. Over the Course of a Lifetime, published in 2008, is J. G. Woodward’s debut fiction novel.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $19.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.