Turkish Kitchenware N. 23: Turkish products Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
We have met with you at the Ambiente Fair, one of the great meeting points in the
kitchenware and housewares sector. We are extremely excited and honored to attend the
Ambiente 2017 Fair for the 22nd time together with our 72 companies that are
Istanbul Minerals and Metals Exporters’ Association (İMMİB) members and delegates
from Turkish national participation.
Turkish houseware and kitchenware continues to expand globally with new fairs and
organizations. Istanbul Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals Exporters’ Association (İDDMİB)
organizes the first national participation to Spring Fair with the participation of 10
companies in Birmingham, on 5-9 February, 2017. The Turkish pavilion will be held at Hall
9, and will also be the sponsor of the Seasons’ Lounge at Spring Fair. Should you attend
Spring Fair, please come and visit the Turkish Housewares Pavilion as well.
Meanwhile, we would like to give you an update on the exciting work that the
Turkish housewares and kitchenware sector has been undertaking.
We organized the first overseas activity under the Development of International
Competition (UR-GE) project for Turkish housewares sector in Indonesia and Vietnam.
21 companies from Turkish Housewares UR-GE Project participated in this organization
which took place on March 20-27, 2016. The project has been organized by Istanbul
Chemicals and Chemical Products Exporters’ Association (İKMİB) and Turkish Housewares
As for the second stop in our efforts to enhance the sector’s competitiveness, we chose
France. 29 companies from Turkish Housewares UR-GE Project attended this organization.
Last but not least we travelled to both Peru and Mexico. 19 companies from the UR-GE
joined this organization.
In this issue we have included a Brand Story about one of the leading companies in Turkey:
Paşabahçe. You can get an insight on Paşabahçe, that attracts a wide customer base with
more than 20.000 products that are manually and automatically manufactured.
Paşabahçe exports its products into 140 countries and 65 percent of their sales are taking
place in foreign markets outside Turkey.
We have also covered the stories and export activities of Linens, S’ra Home, Guestinhouse
and Arnica. We have interviewed some of the leading design talent in the kitchenware
sector, namely with Bilge Dilsiz, Derya Kundur, Robin Yayla and Furkan Ayhan. As we learned
about their stories we also had a chance to take a closer look at their works. Ersin Avşar, the
chef of Palomar Bar & Restaurant at the Purl Hotel claimed in his interview that “One never
stops learning in the cooking sector!”. As a self-taught cook who later received his formal
education, Ersin Avşar told us about his story on how he discovered his interest in cooking.
For a taste of his cooking, we wanted to share some of his recipes with you.
We hope to see you next time in our IHHS (International Housewares Association) and Hong
Kong Houseware Fair issue.
Chairman of Istanbul Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals Exporters’ Association Rıdvan Mertöz
Chairman of Istanbul Chemicals and Chemical Products Exporters’ Association Murat Akyüz
Chairman of Electrical, Electronics and Services Exporters’ Association Fatih Kemal Ebiçlioğlu
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.12. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.