Understanding Children's Development in the Early Years Ebook
Questions practitioners frequently ask
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This highly practical and accessible book is full of case studies and helpful advice on how to enhance our understanding of very young children. The author addresses key questions such as:
- is it nature or nurture that makes children who they are?
- how can I develop the best possible skills to interact with children?
- what can I do to help a child make a friend?
- how can I build sound relationships with parents, especially at times of conflict?
- is this childs difficulty being met by the nursery, or do we need expert help?
Examples in this book are taken from a variety of real-life nursery practices and the case studies provide interesting and thought-provoking scenarios. Books in this series address key issues for Early Years practitioners working in todays nursery and school environments.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $35.14. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.