Understanding Cosmetic Laser Surgery Ebook
Publication Date: March 2004
File Size: 2181 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 23.5% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Sunlight and gravity cause facial aging. Lasers enable safe and predictable resurfacing to smooth facial wrinkles as well as surgery to remove aging tissue from eyelids while minimizing bruising. Lasers can also eliminate excess blood vessels and unwanted hair, and erase tattoos without scarring. Laser surgery must be performed with great precision and care. Ideally, it should provide satisfactory improvement of one’s appearance and do so with no adverse side effects. It is a complement to such non-laser surgeries as face-lift. Understanding Cosmetic Laser Surgery spells out the technology of the laser and its suitability for many cosmetic surgeries. Included in the discussions are the physiology of the skin, the basics of the surgical procedure, the preparation for surgery, a pointing out of risks, and an advisory on the postoperative recovery. This information is presented in clear, jargon-free language that explains how a laser procedure is accomplished without affecting the surrounding skin. A comprehensive overview that keeps the patient’s perspective in mind, Understanding Cosmetic Laser Surgery is for the general reader and for those considering this elective surgical procedure. This useful, enlightening book written by a practicing professional answers questions patients ask and lets them know what to expect from surgery. Robert Langdon, a private-practice dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon in Guilford, Connecticut, is a clinical assistant professor of dermatology at the Yale University School of Medicine.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.71. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.