Understanding Digital Cameras: Getting the Best Image from Capture to Output Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Understanding Digital Cameras will help you to:
- Choose the right camera, lens and output option to capture the perfect image
- Develop great technique, whatever your style or subject matter
- Be inspired! Showcasing a wide range of images, plus the work and insights of guest photographers
This key resource for all photographers will help you get the very best from today’s sophisticated digital cameras.
Discover which type of camera, lens, lighting and printer is right for you with clear explanations and close-ups of camera settings and menus. A key tool to improve your photography is to see comparison images side by side. Tarrant shoots the same scene with different equipment or a different approach, to show exactly what a camera and technique can or can’t do. He also shows you images that haven’t worked- and explains precisely why.
In this book you will learn essential photographic techniques, before moving on to specific genres: people, nature, action shots and working in the studio. Detailed captions throughout explain which camera and lens was used for each shot and highlight key factors in getting the right exposure, lighting and composition. There is an essential troubleshooting guide to printing errors such as smudges, lines and colour casts. Discover how to produce fine art prints and optimize images for the Web. Plus key technical information on digital and optical quality and colour management.
Packed with tips, clear explanations, with all photography terms defined, box outs with key information, and showcasing a wide range of image styles and subjects, this book (and a camera!), is all you need to start creating great images!
Jon Tarrant has spent many years as an award-winning professional photographer and much-published photographic writer. He is former editor of the British Journal of Photography, to which he still contributes, and of Professional Photographer and HotShoe International magazines.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $38.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.