Understanding Research in Early Education Ebook
The Relevance for the Future of Lessons from the Past
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: November 2005
File Size: 251 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This second edition of Understanding Research in Early Education examines and discusses both recent and historical research in understandable yet rigorous language and evaluates a wide variety of large and small-scale research reports and projects. The research is set in its historical context and related to recent reports and contemporary issues.
Margaret Clark, highly respected in the field, uses her own unique approach to illustrate:
- how to avoid common pitfalls in misrepresenting research findings
- what questions should be asked in order to help inform students’ own research projects
- how findings can be applied and used in the classroom or nursery to improve practice.
The book is divided into clear sections for ease of use and is suitable for those with no prior expertise in research and research methodologies. It will prove an invaluable and fascinating read for undergraduate and postgraduate students taking courses in early years education and practitioners undertaking continuing professional development.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $59.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.