Unicist organization: object driven design Ebook
Publication Date: June 2007
File Size: 760 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing only 178 pages is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The Natural Organization Model is based, as well as Nature, on objects. In this research you will find the structure of objects to be used in organizations and the concepts required to design them. Nature is organized by objects. Object driven thinking is human’s natural approach to reality. Human mind approaches reality using cognitive objects. Globalization, technological advance and the tendency to handle more and more complex systems with an increasing ambiguity level have made it necessary to develop a working processes management technology which would enable the increase of the generated and received added value and the reduction in costs so as to allow a global competition. The object adds value as a key action. It is there to add value. This added value has objective and subjective aspects, as well as costs. When the added value is reusable, the object has a cost, which is distributed among all its uses or the number of times it is used. In this work you will find the structure of objects, cognitive objects and quality assurance processes to design an object-driven organization or object-oriented working processes and profit from them.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.