Unicist Reflection to focus on solutions Ebook
Publication Date: September 2011
File Size: 781 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing 20 pages every 30 days is allowed.
- Copying 5 text selections every 30 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 26.52% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Unicist reflection is the path to focus on the solution of complex problems. The reflection process drives to the expansion of inner freedom in order to find the solutions wherever they are. It is an action driven process that uses the input and feedback from the individual’s action to confirm the validity of the solutions that are developed. That is why it has no relationship with other introspective approaches, like religious introspection, transcendent meditation, yoga or other technologies that have been developed for different purposes. Unicist reflection has been developed to deal with complex human adaptive systems, such as businesses, to develop scenarios, diagnoses and strategies to achieve possible results. The process requires having a final picture in mind. It requires positive thinkers; individuals who see the bottle half full, not half empty. Unicist reflection implies assuming full responsibility for results. And, of course, full responsibility implies being in the solitude of power but having the power of solitude. It implies leaving behind the labyrinth of one’s opinions and operational shortcuts… It requires knowledge, courage and humbleness. This book is a fundamental pillar for complex problems solutions developed for those that need to go beyond the boundaries to find innovative solutions for growth.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $35.27. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.