United States Foreign Policy & National Identity in the 21st Century Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2008
File Size: 414 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Examines the complex relationship between United States foreign policy and American national identity as it has changed from the post-cold war period through the defining moment of 9/11 and into the 21st century.
Starting with a discussion of notions of American identity in an historical sense, the contributors go on to examine the most central issues in US foreign policy and their impact on national identity including: the end of the Cold War, the rise of neo-conservatism, ideas of US Empire and the influence of the ‘War on Terror’. The book sheds significant new light on the continuities and discontinuities in the relationship of US identity to foreign policy.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $44.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.