Unlock Their Future Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2011
File Size: 2943 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 20.31% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
English is an important subject today. It is also a difficult subject to teach. Large heterogeneous classes, anachronistic syllabi, boring textbooks boringly taught and purposeless examinations demotivate students from taking English seriously at college. In the twenty-first century there is a need for professionals to be adept at writing, speaking and understanding English because they have to communicate well with native English-speaking clients. Our graduates need to be trained in these linguistic competencies while in college. Unlock their Future: A Skills-based Approach to Teaching and Learning English offers practical methods and strategies for preparing students from the metros as well as the small towns in English language skills required in their professional lives. The authors sincerely hope that this book will bring freedom to many English-shy students and corporates and make this a standard for teaching of English language. Contents: •Introduction Viney Kirpal and Shridhar B. Gokhale • Spoken English: Some Remarks on the Teaching of Spoken English and Conversational English Shridhar B. Gokhale • How Much English Speech Does a Teacher Need? Teaching Spoken English and the Indian Teacher Sudhakar Marathe • Computer Assisted Language Learning T. Ravichandran • Writing Skills: Everything is an Argument: A Thematic Approach to Teaching the English Course Sharmita Lahiri • How I Teach Paragraph and Essay Writing Viney Kirpal • Reading Skills: Teaching Prose Prabha Sampath • Reading Better and Faster Viney Kirpal • Note Taking Skills Niloufer Aga • Grammar and Word Power Development •Teaching of Grammar Shridhar B. Gokhale • Teaching of Grammar and Vocabulary Simon G. Bernabas • Enriching Vocabulary Shirin Shaikh • Teaching Language to Large Classes Madhuri Gokhale • Using a Dictionary Shridhar B. Gokhale • Remedial English: A Case Study Viney Kirpal •The Testing of Language Skills Shridhar B. Gokhale • English for Professional Purposes • Writing Emails Viney Kirpal • English for Specific Purposes About the Authors: Dr. (Ms) Viney Kirpal is President of GREAT Foundation Pune, an NGO, and CEO of Global Institute of Integrated Training, a corporate training institute in Pune. She was earlier Professor of English, and Head, Humanities and Social Sciences at IIT Bombay where she taught from 1974 to 1997. Since 1998, she has trained over 7000 teachers in Effective Teaching skills and above 19,000 corporate professionals in English and other soft skills. Dr. Shridhar B Gokhale is a Professor of English at the University of Pune. The areas of his interest are Phonetics and Spoken English, Grammar, Stylistics and ELLT. He has coordinated Pune University’s ELT project undertaken in collaboration with the Government of UK, and the ACEN Interactive Course in Phonetics and Spoken English. He is the winner of the Principal V. K. Joag Teacher Award (2001).
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $5.57. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.