Up and Running with AutoCAD 2013: 2D and 3D Drawing and Modeling Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Up and Running with AutoCAD 2013 by Elliot Gindis is an easy-to-learn introduction to AutoCAD featuring step-by-step instructions that explain both the why and the how for using this industry standard software package. The book strips away complexities, both real and perceived, and reduces AutoCAD to easy-to-understand basic concepts. All concepts are explained first in theory, and then shown in practice, helping the reader understand what it is they are doing and why, before they do it.
The book is divided into three parts, guiding students through the subject matter from the beginning stages of using the software through advanced AutoCAD, including 3D features. Chapters deal with topics such as: layers, colors, linetypes, and properties; text, Mtext, editing, and style; blocks, Wblocks, dynamic blocks, groups, and purge; importing and exporting data; Boolean operations; Dview, walk and fly, animation, and action recording; and lighting and rendering. Also included is an extensive Appendix for each part, detailing additional useful CAD-related information not often found in other text books. In addition, the book contains supporting graphics (screen shots); a summary with a self-test section at the end of each chapter; drawing examples and exercises; and two running “projects” that the student works on as he/she progresses through the chapters .
This book will appeal to beginner through advanced users of AutoCAD; architectural engineers, drafting, civil/construction engineers, and mechanical engineers; and students taking drafting/engineering drawing courses in engineering and engineering technology programs.
- Strips away complexities, both real and perceived and reduces AutoCAD to easy-to-understand basic concepts
- Teaches only what is essential to operating AutoCAD first, thereby immediately building student confidence
- All basic commands are documented step-by-step, meaning that what the student needs to type in and how AutoCAD responds is all spelled out in discrete and clear steps with screen shots added as needed
- Using the author’s extensive multi-industry knowledge of what is important and widely used in practice versus what is not, the material is presented by immediately immersing the student in practical, critically essential knowledge, with no padding of text or filler material
- All concepts are explained first in theory, and only then is AutoCAD introduced and the actual “button pushing” discussed. This is one of the key concepts in having students understand exactly what it is they are doing and why, before they do it
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $89.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.