US Coast Pilot 7 Pacific Coast California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and Pacific Islands Ebook
Publication Date: March 2011
File Size: 2408 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 22.82% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The United States Coast Pilot consists of a series of nautical books that cover a variety of information important to navigators of coastal and intracoastal waters and the Great Lakes. Issued in nine volumes, they contain supplemental information that is difficult to portray on a nautical chart. Coast Pilot 1 covers the coasts of Maine, New Hampshire, and part of Massachusetts, from West Quoddy Head in Maine to Provincetown in Massachusetts. Major ports are at Portsmouth, NH and Boston, MA. Coast Pilot 1 40th Edition, 2010 Critical Corrections Update Coast Pilot 2 covers the Atlantic coast from Cape Cod to Sandy Hook, embracing part of the Massachusetts coast and all of the coasts of Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York. Coast Pilot 2 39th Edition, 2010 Critical Corrections Update Coast Pilot 3 covers the Atlantic coast from Sandy Hook to Cape Henry, including the New Jersey Coast, Delaware Bay, Philadelphia, the Delaware – Maryland – Virginia coast, and the Chesapeake Bay. Coast Pilot 3 43rd Edition, 2010 Critical Corrections Update Coast Pilot 4 covers the Atlantic coast of the United States from Cape Henry to Key West. Coast Pilot 4 41st Edition, 2009 Critical Corrections Update Coast Pilot 5 covers the Gulf of Mexico from Key West, FL to the Rio Grande. This area is generally low and mostly sandy, presenting no marked natural features to the mariner approaching from seaward. Coast Pilot 5 also covers Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Coast Pilot 5 37th Edition, 2009 Critical Corrections Update Coast Pilot 6 covers the Great Lakes system, including Lakes Ontario, Erie, Huron, Michigan, and Superior, their connecting waters, and the St. Lawrence River. Coast Pilot 6 40th Edition, 2010 Critical Corrections Update Coast Pilot 7 covers the rugged United States coast of California, Oregon and Washington, between Mexico on the south and Canadas British Columbia on the north. Coast Pilot 7 also includes Hawaii and other United States territories in the South Pacific. Coast Pilot 7 42nd Edition, 2010 Critical Corrections Update Coast Pilot 8 covers the panhandle section of Alaska between the south boundary and Cape Spencer. In this volume, general ocean coastline is only 250 nautical miles, but tidal shoreline totals 11,085 miles. Coast Pilot 8 31st Edition, 2009 Critical Corrections Update Coast Pilot 9 deals with the Pacific and Arctic coasts of Alaska from Cape Spencer to the Beaufort Sea. General ocean coastline totals 5,520 nautical miles, and tidal shoreline totals 18,377 miles.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.71. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.