Value-Based Marketing for Bottom-Line success Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
To be successful in today’s marketplace, a company must integrate its traditional business functions to provide superior value to targeted customers. This means creating an offering that echoes in the customers’ consciousness as a great deal for them. Why? Because the value provided serves customers best interests. In so doing, a business succeeds, attracts new customers, and is able to continually improve the value offered to existing customers.
Value Based Marketing for Bottom Line Success provides a 5-step model and critical tools necessary for creating and managing a successful Value Delivery marketing strategy. Customers buy value, not product or features. They buy from the company that provides the most value. And they buy what’s in their best interest. Consequently, the secret to customer retention and growing value relationships with customers is to always make it in their best interest to do business with you by providing the best value in the marketplace.
Value Based Marketing for Bottom Line Success: 5 Steps to Creating Competitive Value offers a Value Creation and Delivery process which will help a company to compete profitably in its marketplace by: 1) identifying the value expectations of target customers; 2) selecting the values on which it wants to compete; 3) analyzing the ability within the organization to deliver that value; 4) communicating the value & selling the value message; 5) delivering the value promised & improving the company’s value model.
A value-focused strategy, by definition, isn’t a mass marketing strategy; it’s a targeted laser strategy directed at chosen value segments that are profitable for the supplier. This text offers a customer value creation model, which shows how to create and sustain competitive advantage while delivering customer value and offers a method for quantifying customer lifetime value (CLV), which enables a company to identify which customer value segments it should target.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $35.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.