Valuing a Business, 5th Edition: The Analysis and Appraisal of Closely Held Companies Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2007
File Size: 5699 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Capitalize on All the Latest Legal, Financial, and Compliance Information Needed to Analyze and Appraise Any Business
For over 25 years, Valuing a Business has provided professionals and students with expert business valuation information, offering clear, concise coverage of valuation principles and methods. Over the decades, the book’s unsurpassed explanations of all valuation issues have made it the definitive text in the field, against which every other business valuation book is measured.
Now updated with new legal, financial, and compliance material, the Fifth Edition of Valuing a Business presents detailed answers to virtually all valuation questions_ranging from executive compensation and lost profits analysis…to ESOP issues and valuation discounts.
Written by Shannon Pratt, one of the world’s leading authorities on business valuation, this updated classic offers a complete “one-stop” compendium of information on the full range of valuation concepts and methods. Valuing a Business contains step-by-step discussions and analyses of:
- Business Valuation Standards and Credentials
- Defining the Assignment
- Business Valuation Theory and Principles
- Gathering Company Data
- Site Visits and Interviews
- Researching Economic and Industry Information
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Ratio Analysis
- Income, Market, and Asset-Based Approaches to Valuation
- The Capitalized Excess Earnings Method
- Premiums and Discounts
- Writing and Reviewing Business Valuation Reports
- Valuing Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Stock Options, and S Corporation Stock
- Valuations for Estate and Gift Tax Purposes
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Valuations for Income Tax Purposes
- Valuation with Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Valuations for Ad Valorem Taxation
- Dissenting Stockholder and Minority Oppression Actions
- Valuations for Marital Dissolution Purposes
- Litigation Support Services
- Expert Testimony
- Arbitration and Mediation
This landmark reference also presents a wealth of recent court cases for each valuation area, which together provide a comprehensive overview of all the legal rulings and trends in the field of business valuation.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $94.70. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.