Vector Prime: Star Wars Legends (The New Jedi Order) Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2003
File Size: 6485 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
An exciting new era of Star Wars history is about to begin—as fantasy and
science fiction’s most acclaimed authors propel the legendary epic into the
next millennium, introducing us to a rich cast of characters that features
old favorites—Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Leia Organa Solo—along with the
next generation of Jedi and never-before seen creatures, droids, and deadly
agents of darkness. In Vector Prime, the launch novel for this thrilling new
saga, New York Times bestselling author R. A. Salvatore takes the Star Wars
universe to previously unscaled heights of action and imagination, expanding
the beloved story of a galaxy far, far away . . .
Twenty-one years have passed since the heroes of the Rebel Alliance destroyed
the Death Star, breaking the power of the Emperor. Since then, the New
Republic has valiantly struggled to maintain peace and prosperity among the
peoples of the galaxy. But unrest has begun to spread; tensions erupt in
outbreaks of rebellion that, if unchecked, threaten to destroy the Republic’s
Into this volatile atmosphere comes Nom Anor, a charismatic firebrand who
heats passions to the boiling point, sowing seeds of dissent for his own dark
motives. In an effort to avert a catastrophic civil war, Leia travels with
her daughter Jaina, her sister-in-law Mara Jade Skywalker, and the loyal protocol droid
C-3PO, to conduct face-to-face diplomatic negotiations with Nom Anor. But he
proves resistant to Leia’s entreaties—and, far more inexplicably, within the
Force, where a being should be, was . . . blank space.
Meanwhile, Luke is plagued by reports of rogue Jedi Knights who are taking the
law into their own hands. And so he wrestles with a dilemma: Should he
attempt, in this climate of mistrust, to reestablish the legendary Jedi
As the Jedi and the Republic focus on internal struggles, a new threat
surfaces, unnoticed, beyond the farthest reaches of the Outer Rim. An enemy
appears from outside known space, bearing weapons and technology unlike
anything New Republic scientists have ever seen. Suddenly Luke, Mara, Leia,
Han Solo, and Chewbacca—along with the Solo children—are thrust again into
battle, to defend the freedom so many have fought and died for. But this
time, all their courage, sacrifice, and even the power of the Force itself
may not be enough. . . .
Features a bonus section following the novel that includes a primer on the Star Wars expanded universe, and over half a dozen excerpts from some of the most popular Star Wars books of the last thirty years!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.