VEGETARIAN AND ORGANIC PARIS, Locations and information about vegetarian restaurants, juice bars, organic food shops, organic bakeries and artesian we Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2009
File Size: 18025 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book is destined for vegetarians, vegans, and people who want to stay healthy by eating better foods obtained in compliance with the laws of nature. Although Paris is not yet a vegetarian haven like London or New York, vegetarianism is now booming here, as well as the use of organic foods in traditional restaurants. This is very good news ! Vegetarian Paris has now become Vegetarian and Organic Paris to include traditional French restaurants using organic products and being vegetarian-friendly. This year, I have added a “Read Me First” section in the book. Here, I have grouped information about what continues to be hard to find in Paris, including where to find wheatgrass juice, have an organic breakfast, eat without gluten, eat organic crepes, have organic Italian meals, have meals with many sprouted seeds, buy organic products with your Amex card, etc. In addition, the section includes a useful list of the restaurants that no longer exist but continue to be mentioned on many websites. In the first chapter, “Restaurants”, you will find addresses, telephone numbers, business hours and closest metro stations of Parisian restaurants. Also included are brief examples of meals proposed and price, the percentage of organically grown products used in the preparation of meals, the kind of restaurant (vegetarian, vegan, macrobiotic, vegetarian-friendly) and website addresses, when available. You will also find pictures of the restaurants listed. The second chapter lists organic and non-organic juice bars and soup bars and quality vegetarian (or vegetarian-friendly) snack bars. Included are the names, addresses, business hours, phone numbers, and closest metro stations, as well as examples of meals/juices/soups proposed with their prices and organic ingredients used. The third chapter lists organic food shops with their names, addresses, business hours and phone numbers. When available, the number of seats for eating-in and websites are given. In the fourth chapter you will find listed the artesian wells still open to the public. Here you can get pure spring water for free, and chat with French people. In the fifth and sixth chapters, you will find lists of the main organic bakeries in Paris and information about organic food open markets. At the end of the book is an English-French food dictionary to help you get what you really want. I hope that Vegetarian and Organic Paris will help you enjoy even more the City of Light. Bon voyage and bon appétit! email@example.com www.vegeparis.us
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.09. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.