Viral Games Ebook
Publication Date: March 2012
File Size: 1974 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Anita Tavares just arrived at the Santo Domingo airport in the Dominican Republic, and she is there on crucial business. Tavares is the powerful and highly visible face of a worldwide HIV/AIDS donor foundation. She’s in charge of funding in an effort to fight the disease, and she’ll stop at nothing to get what she wants.
Somebody has other plans for Tavares, however. Just after landing at the airport, she is shot and killed. Her attacker not only commits murder; he also escapes with two bags belonging to his victim. Officials are left with many questions: Who murdered this powerful woman? Was the crime really about her, or was it about the contents of her luggage?
So begins a whirlwind adventure into the depths of Caribbean politics and crooked pharmaceutical sales. Men of power now battle the powerless for information that only a dead woman knew. Greed and corruption rule the streets as the AIDS epidemic continues to spread, and criminals take control of secrets once held by Tavares. But is there a way to stop those who would do harm in a place where no rule is sacred?
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.16. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.