Visual Perception: A Clinical Orientation, Fourth Edition Ebook
A Clinical Orientation, Fourth Edition: A Clinical Orientation, Fourth Edition
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2009
File Size: 74904 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The text that bridges the gap between basic visual science and clinical application – now in full color
Includes 3 complete practice exams!
A Doody’s Core Title for 2011!
This comprehensive text on visual science is unique in that it highlights the fundamental aspects of monocular visual perception that are necessary to successful clinical practice. Recognized for its engaging, enjoyable style and ability to explain difficult topics in simple, easy-to-understand terms, Visual Perception goes well beyond the basics, including information from anatomy to perception.
Covering a broad range of clinically-relevant topics, including color vision and its defects, spatial vision, temporal aspects of vision, psychophysics, physiology, and development and aging, the Fourth Edition of Visual Perception has been updated to include full-color figures and many new clinical images. Each chapter has been revised to keep up with the latest advances in the basic sciences, and throughout the text the linkage between basic psychophysics and clinical practice has been strengthened.
- New full-color presentation with 250 illustrations, including color vision tests and fundus photographs
- 3 practice exams (more than 200 multiple-choice questions)
- Self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter
- Current references from leaders in each subfield
Enjoyable to Read AND Comprehensive!
Experimental Approaches, Introductory Concepts, The Duplex Retina, Photometry, Color Vision, Anomalies of Color Vision, Spatial Vision, Temporal Aspects of Vision, Motion Perception, Depth Perception, Psychophysical Methodology, Functional Retinal Physiology, Parallel Processing, Striate Cortex, Information Streams and Extrastriate Processing, Gross Electrical Potentials, Development and Maturation of Vision, Practice Exams, Answers to Self-Assessment Questions, Answers to Practice Exams, References
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $107.83. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.