Vodou Money Magic: The Way to Prosperity through the Blessings of the Lwa Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: February 2010
File Size: 775 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 18.29% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
SHAMANISM / PERSONAL GROWTH ""An informative and authentic look at not only Vodou traditions but also their practices and philosophy regarding prosperity and fortune. With it, you can apply Vodou money magic to your own life, even if you are not a Vodou practitioner."" —Christopher Penczak, author of The Witch’s Coin and The Mystic Foundation ""Kenaz Filan’s new book is a gold rush of information both about the worlds of the spirits and practical finances. Kenaz skillfully and solidly bridges the great divide drawn by other authors, between the spiritual and the material, with money magic!"" —Tannin Schwartzstein, coauthor of The Urban Primitive: Paganism in the Concrete Jungle Haitian Vodou is a very practical and formulaic craft: either you please the spirits and get results or you don’t—often for good reason. The lwa—the spirits honored in Haitian Vodou—know that it is far more useful to find out exactly what is causing your money woes rather than receiving a quick fix. In Vodou Money Magic, Kenaz Filan offers a path to long-lasting and pervasive changes in your financial situation. Filan describes the lwa who govern financial matters and explains what services each can provide in attaining wealth or finding a fulfilling career—and who will likely offer the best wisdom for your needs. If you are having trouble finding a job, Legba’s Perusing the Want Ads spell can resolve this difficulty. If you wish to curb impulse spending, then you should work with the Great Serpent Damballah. If you need emergency financial assistance, Mama Danto is there to help. Filan presents easy-to-follow instructions for numerous financial spells and also reveals how the lwa offer counsel for family burdens, getting along with coworkers, and planning your future. KENAZ FILAN (Houngan Coquille du Mer) was initiated into Societe la Belle Venus in March 2003 after 10 years of solitary service to the Haitian Vodou lwa. Filan is the author of The Haitian Vodou Handbook and Vodou Love Magic and the coauthor of Drawing Down the Spirits. Filan is the former managing editor of newWitch magazine and lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.