Voice of the Customer: Capture and Analysis Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Discover All the Advantages of Using Design for Six Sigma to Develop and Build Customer Value-Based Products
Voice of the Customer Capture and Analysis equips Six Sigma you with the skills needed to create and deploy surveys, capture real customers need with ethnographic methods, immediately analyze the results, and coordinate and drive responsive actions.
Quality expert Kai Yang explains how to utilize the statistical methods of Design for Six Sigma to identify key customer needs and assess the cost of poor quality. He then shows how to design robust products to meet those needs, optimize product life cycles, and accurately validate their findings.
Voice of the Customer Capture and Analysis features a wealth of information on Six Sigma and value creation…customer survey design, administration, and analysis…ethnographic research…process management and Lean Product Development…the deployment of customer value into products-DFSS…and value engineering. This product design tool enables you to:
- Minimize sources of response and measurement error
- Discern customer preferences
- Design VOC research to minimize mistranslation
- Respond to analytical implications of VOC data
- Optimize design to decrease sensitivity of CTQs to process parameters
With the help of Voice of the Customer Capture and Analysis, you can now acquire the skills needed to truly understand a customer’s wants and needs, in order to develop and build optimal products.
Most Design for Six Sigma product development teams fall short of truly understanding their customers’ want and needs until it is too late. Market research studies and reports simply do not provide sufficient guidance. Today’s Six Sigma practitioners need a comprehensive approach to designing and building customer value-based products.
Voice of the Customer Capture and Analysis now gives you the ability to create and deploy surveys, capture real voice of the customer in the field, immediately analyze the results, and coordinate and drive responsive actions.
This powerful product-development tool demonstrates how to utilize the statistical methods of Design for Six Sigma to identify key customer needs …assess the cost of poor quality…design robust products to meet those needs…optimize product life cycles…and accurately validate their findings.
By using the expert methods, strategies, and guidelines presented in Voice of the Customer Capture and Analysis, you can:
- Harness VOC data to create value-based products
- Employ Design for Six Sigma to optimize value creation
- Become proactive in gathering VOC information
- Improve customer survey design, administration, and analysis
- Accurately process VOC data
- Deploy customer value into products-DFSS
- Perform effective quality function deployment (QFD)
- Get the most out of value engineering
- Capitalize on creative design methods
- Utilize process management and Lean Product Development
- Apply statistical techniques and Six Sigma metrics
This wide-ranging resource will give you the ability to minimize sources of response and measurement error …clearly discern customer preferences…design VOC research to minimize the perils of mistranslation…respond to analytical implications of VOC data …and optimize design to decrease sensitivity of CTQs to process parameters.
Comprehensive and authoritative, Voice of the Customer Capture and Analysis provides you with all the tools you need to fully understand customer needs and wants_and then develop and build outstanding products that meet, or exceed, customer expectations.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $93.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.