Volgodonsk Russian Kids 2008 Winter Art Album - Outer Space Series C07 (English) Ebook
Publication Date: March 2008
File Size: 48108 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 15.54% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The artistic talents of the students from the beautiful city of Volgodonsk, Russia are enthusiastically put to work to create their first ever art album featuring eleven themes. The themes include Outer Space, Military and Transportation, Scenic Nature, Birds and Animals, Russian Culture, Winter Sports, Folk Tales, Christmas Holidays, Russian Life, New Artists 2-3 Years Old, and featured Volgodonsk artists, sisters Yana and Zlata Dzhurich! In all there are 331 pieces of artwork and art projects. The students range in age from 2-3 years old up to 13 years old (Grade 7). The artwork is really incredible! The proceeds from this wonderful art album and the sale of the artwork will go towards funding new playgrounds and support equipment for these kids in Volgodonsk, Russia at their school and local area doms. The Volgodonsk students and their teachers are proudly participating in this business venture that uses their artistic talents to benefit their community by raising money for new playgrounds. Playgrounds they could otherwise not afford. By working together, they hope to create a very fun play environment for future Volgodonsk children. The inspiration for this art album goes to Elena Dzhurich who worked closely with art teacher friends and her own kindergarten class to secure 80% of the artwork. The other 20% comes from her two artistic daughters Yana and Zlata who worked tirelessly for an entire year drawing and coloring every weekend to create the rest of the artwork. I know that you will enjoy this wonderful art album filled with a rare treasure of Russian Children’s Artwork. Artwork that has never before been seen outside of Russia.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.37. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.