W-CDMA and cdma2000 for 3G Mobile Networks Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2002
File Size: 2032 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
AS SERVICE PROVIDERS START TO BUILD THIRD-GENERATION AND UMTS NETWORKS, THEY NEED A WIZARD TO MAKE SENSE OF ELABORATE PROTOCOLS AND OUT-OF-CONTEXT TECHNOLOGY REPORTS
“Excellent coverage: captures the gamut from propagation science to network planning.” — Nikil Jayant, John Pippin Chair in Wireless Systems, Georgia Tech
“For those already installing 3G systems, I recommend it be rushed into print.” — Reed Fisher, formerly of Bell Labs and father of the cell phone
“Engineers will find this is a much-needed integrated approach to understanding 3G technologies.” — Ken Smolik, Technology Specialist, Banner & Witcoff, Ltd.
This book gives network managers and 3G workers a select background in spread spectrum technology, empowering them to make real-world design, purchasing, and deployment decisions. Assuming only that W-CDMA is the preferred interface, the authors make a point of grounding 3G technologies in the fundamentals of propagation characteristics, physical layer functionalities, and spectrum requirements, so readers can confidently tackle soft handover, power control, sectorization, and message flows.
Written by authors with deep experience in data communications design and development, this jargon-free look at W-CDMA:
- Spells out what providers must know to enable wireless data speeds 40 times the current level
- Shows how to integrate U.S., European, and Pacific Rim flavors of 3G for worldwide roaming access
- Explains how spread spectrum functions best in data transmission
- Covers vital links between GSM and W-CDMA systems
- Reviews and unpacks IMT-2000 interface proposals
Worth its weight in paid consultants to wireless carriers, service developers, systems engineers, and telecom managers, this book opens a window on the implications of the air interface in the next-generation network.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $65.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.