We All Fall Down Ebook
Publication Date: June 2011
File Size: 812 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
A New York Post “Required Reading” title! “Fast-moving and twisty . . . delivers one electric jolt after another.” J.D. Rhoades, author of Breaking Cover and The Devil’s Right Hand “The characters are complex and winning, the plot tight, and especially rewarding, the writing itself is excellent.” Kristy Kiernan, author of Matters of Faith and Catching Genius As the first and only woman police officer in the fading blue-collar town of Bridgeborough, Karen McCarthy knows she has a lot to prove- to her fellow cops and, even more dauntingly, to herself. So when she bungles a chance to arrest the number-one suspect in a cop-killing incident, Karen throws herself into the investigation in any way she can manage. Trouble is, the more she learns about the case, the less clear-cut everything seems to be. There is also a cabal of corrupt officers within the force to reckon with, and when Karen comes face-to-face with the killer himself, an already difficult case turns into a threat to her life as well as her police career. Author and journalist Steven Hart is the author of “The Last Three Miles: Politics, Murder, and the Construction of America’s First Superhighway” (The New Press, 2007), a widely praised work of narrative history. Now he turns his hand to crime fiction for his first novel. Already praised by top-notch novelists as a bold new thriller, Steven Hart’s “We All Fall Down” offers a realistically drawn woman cop who’s neither an adorable ditz nor a fantasy superheroine. Karen McCarthy is a very tough, highly vulnerable woman who is still learning to deal with her demons. For her, every victory is hard-won, and carries a personal cost.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.15. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.