We Took Names: The Time of Vikings, Friends and Family Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A fact-based, action-packed, coming-of-age football story. If you enjoyed such films as The Sandlot, Remember The Titans, and Friday Night Lights, you’ll appreciate this vivid, emotion-filled odyssey.
Follow the true five-year journey of a football player and the bond he developed with his teammates and coaches. This inspiring story details the wild times they shared in their quest to be the best and how they became one of the top football teams in California and in the country. They were from a small Air Force school, and the bond they had as brothers made them unstoppable as teammates.
From ages 13 to 18 they ruled the gridiron as “No Names.” They won 45 games, lost 4, and tied 2. They had three undefeated seasons.
A revealing, emotional, fun-filled memoir gives a firsthand account and a behind the facemask visual how they beat the odds and became champions; and a heartwarming comeback of a high school football player who wanted to share the field with his friends one last time.
Football is a violent sport. The author, Jeff Rooney, learned that the hard way after being knocked unconscious, for three hours, from a hit during a game. He returned the next season, wearing a special helmet, to co-lead his team in their quest for the championship.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.