Whad'Ya Know? Ebook
Publication Date: May 2009
File Size: 18950 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.51% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
A brand new bathroom reader collection, from the beloved trivia voice of public radio. SO…DID YOU KNOW THAT: 53% of American workers feel they work ""with a bunch of monkeys."" (What the monkeys think, we don’t know.) During shaky economic times, lipstick sales go up. The longest conflict in American history was fought over a pig. Washington state has the best-dressed State Troopers. AREN’T YOU GLAD YOU NOW KNOW THAT?! If you’d love to quiz yourself about what you know, and then fill your brain with thousands of fascinating and highly useful facts like these, look no further. (And as an added bonus, you’ll get jokes and stories too!) Every weekend, radio listeners across the nation delight in the facts and fun of the hit show Whad’Ya Know? with Michael Feldman. Now, for the first time, Michael collects the greatest trivia, quizzes, stories, and fun facts just for you. Every weekend, thousands of public radio listeners across the nation delight in the facts and fun of the hit PRI show Whad’Ya Know? with Michael Feldman. Now, for the first time Michael collects the greatest trivia, quizzes, stories, and fun facts from the show in Whad’Ya Know?. With features perfectly sized for spending a little time on the throne, Whad’Ya Know? contains sections that fans of the show will be sure to recognize, such as: Things You Should Have Learned in School (Had You Been Paying Attention) The Daily Briefing Thanks for the Memos The Best of the Best And much more If your answer to ""Whad’Ya Know?"" is ""not much,"" get ready to become the smartest person on the block… or at least the one that knows the most stuff.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.48. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.