What do Economists Know?: New Economics of Knowledge Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 1017 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A provocatively rethink of the questions of what, how and for whom economics is produced. Academic economists in the twentieth century have presumed to monopolise economic knowledge, seeing themselves as the only legitimate producers and consumers of this highly specialized commodity. This has encouraged a narrow view of economics as little more than a private dialogue among professionally licensed knowers. This book recasts this narrow view.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $73.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.