What Got You Here Won't Get You There in Sales Ebook
How Successful Salespeople Take it to the Next Level
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Kick your bad habits-and CLOSE MORE SALES!
“I love this book, especially the importance of empathy-care enough about what you are selling to personalize its value to your customer!”
-Jim Farley, VP Global Marketing, Ford Motor Company
“In over 20 years of sales leadership, I had yet to see someone describe self-improvement through the elimination of existing behaviors rather than the creation of new ones-what a simple, concise, and personally applicable developmental tool. This is a must-read for everyone in sales!”
-Chris Richardson, VP Global Sales, Abbott Vascular
“Don Brown and Bill Hawkins, collaborating with Marshall Goldsmith’s incredible insight, have created strategy and ideas that will help you grow, sell more, and prosper!”
-Jeffrey Gitomer, author of The Little Red Book of Selling
" What Got You Here Won’t Get You There in Sales! is a practical guide for anyone in sales-they hit the nail on the head! Read this book to learn how to build your relationships with customers while shedding the habits that are holding you back!"
-Tom Reilly, author of Value-Added Selling
“Deep and meaningful connections with people in business can change the trajectory of your career. This is a brilliant playbook for professionals who want to step up their game and truly own their success. I have seen the power of this approach in action-and IT WORKS!”
-Rich Daly, Executive Vice President, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
About the Book:
One of the most influential business coaches of our time, Marshall Goldsmith helps businesspeople pinpoint career-harming behaviors, understand why they engage in them and, most importantly-stop. His book What Got You Here Won’t Get You There wasn’t just a runaway bestseller, it has helped untold numbers dramatically improve their careers and personal lives.
Now, Goldsmith teams up with leading sales thought leaders Don Brown and Bill Hawkins to help you break the habits that specifically damage sales relationships. This dream team’s combined clients have increased their sales from 5 to 30 percent-and their gross profit up to 50 percent! In short, their approach works.
What Got You Here Won’t Get You There in Sales! provides simple-to-use tools for maintaining and leveraging quality personal connections by doing something much easier than learning new behaviors: simply stopping old ones. When dealing with your customers, do you:
- Needlessly verbalize and execute every possible step in the sales process?
- Repeatedly initiate communication for no apparent purpose?
- Attempt to verbally “one up” your customer in conversation?
The authors name 16 bad habits in all, and they provide proven techniques for reversing their negative effects by putting them to rest for good. There is no profession that depends more on good relationships than sales. And there’s no one more qualified to coach you to create and nurture productive sales relationships than these three authors.
You _ do_ have the power to change. Let Goldsmith, Brown, and Hawkins help you kick your bad habits to improve relationships, increase sales, and enjoy a more fulfilling, enriching career.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $23.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.