What to Do When You Are Fired or Laid Off Ebook
A Complete Guide to the Benefits and Legal Rights You Need to Know to Get Back on Your Feet
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“This comprehensive guide to the laws and benefits provided to those individuals who have lost their jobs, for whatever reason, will help you discover exactly what you can do to ensure you have the resources you need to salvage your life and your career after losing a job. A complete listing of the requirements your employer is bound to and the legal implications of your particular situation will be provided in multiple chapters broken down to reflect the various situations in which you lost your job. You will learn what opportunities the federal government provides to those who have lost their jobs, including unemployment benefits and welfare coverage. You will also learn about how you can take advantage of additional workforce training to further your technical skills. You will learn how to handle your taxes while unemployed. You will learn how to know if your firing was legal and if you have a legal basis to reproach your company for laying you off. If you were unfairly terminated, you will be shown how you can approach an attor- ney and what you need to provide to win your case. Finally, you will be shown which resources and tools are available to help you get back on your feet. If you have been laid off, fired, or unfairly terminated, this book will provide you with everything you need to minimize the stress and suffering of your situation and get back on your feet in no time. "
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $16.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.