What to Do When You Can't Decide: Useful Tools for Finding the Answers Within Ebook
Publication Date: June 2010
File Size: 4660 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 21.71% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
You’re at a fork in the road. Now what? It may surprise you, but according to Meg Lundstrom, you already have the answer-if you just know how to tap your inner-guidance system. With What to Do When You Can’t Decide , she teaches us three effective divining tools for accessing our innate wisdom:
- “Pendling,” a method that uses a handheld instrument
- “The Chits,” an easy pen-and-paper technique
- “Muscle testing,” an on-the-spot technique that allows your fingers to “do the talking.”
Bypassing the conscious mind to access your deeper subconscious intelligence, these techniques can help you make reliable decisions, end second-guessing, and enhance the flow in your life. Includes practical exercises, a troubleshooting guide, and advanced techniques for deciding what to do in any situation.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.27. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.