What Winners Know And Losers Fail To Recognize: Ebook
Publication Date: October 2002
File Size: 616 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
“WHAT WINNERS KNOW AND LOSERS FAIL TO RECOGNIZE” IS A NUMEROLOGY SPECIALTY…
Numerology is the science of names and numbers. Names and numbers are visible allegorical symbols or telling signs that are used to conceal and reveal character, talent and the orderliness of human experiences. Hence, Numerology is a system that recognizes the biblical message which states that there is a time for all things from the development of your character to the expression of your unique God given gifts. Everything under the sun indeed has a place, a purpose and a time to be born, and to know when to do what is absolutely priceless. So just how can you obtain this invaluable information?. This wisdom can be realized through the addition of the month and day of your birth date, combined with the four digit total of the year that you are about to begin. The result of this summation is called your PERSONAL YEAR CYCLE and it is this which reflects the potential progress to be made throughout the upcoming year. In short, what winners know and losers fail to recognize is that timing is everything and everything is timed according to their personal year cycle.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.