What You Can Do Right Now to Help Your Child with Autism Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“All children with autism have ways of dropping into their own world, leaving us behind for a minute, and hour, a day.”This is the essence of autism: a disorder that is, at its heart, about interaction. Many of the symptoms associated with autism come from either a lack of paying attention to other people or a lack of interest in joining in with the rest of the world. Because this is the case, it is important that when you work with your child, you are addressing the core issue of autism: your child, for one reason or another, is not spending enough time in our interactive world. What You Can Do Right Now to Help Your Child with Autism gives you the best techniques you can do – right now – to work with your child and draw him or her back into our interactive world. The ten techniques in the book are not just explained in detail, they are also illustrated by true stories of Mr. Levy’s work with children with autism (and their parents). Topics include: Don’t React: How you respond to your child’s behaviors can make all the difference. Learn why most people are ineffective in discouraging their child’s ‘problem’ behaviors and how you can do it differently. Make Eye Contact a Priority: Understand why eye contact is vital to your child’s development and easy steps you can take to help your child to look more.Join with the Stims: A different and powerful approach to your child’s self stimulating and repetitious behaviors. Respond Differently to Crying: Most of us give children great reasons to cry and act unhappy. Learn to teach your child a more effective way to communicate with you and the rest of the world.Give Your Child as much Control as Possible: Most children with autism are told “No” much of the time by their parents, teachers, and family members. Make interacting with people more attractive to your child by allowing him to do more of what he wants and moving against him less. Focus on Your Attitude: A hidden factor in your child’s development is how you feel as you work with her. Learn why this is the case and how to feel better, more of the time. Work One-On-One in a Non-Distracting Room: Why school isn’t the best place for your child to develop and grow. Understand the three main factors in a successful educational environment. Be Dynamic with Your Child: Enthusiasm matters to your child’s growth. Learn the three tools you can use to demonstrate energy, excitement, and enthusiasm. Get More Language: There are three categories of language ability, which does your child fit into? Master techniques that will enable your child to improve her speech, whatever her current level. Make Sure Food Isn’t Part of the Problem: An explanation of dairy and wheat intolerances, and why sugar isn’t helping your child. Also, how to introduce new foods so he actually eats them. When parents feel their world spinning out of control, What You Can Do Right Now to Help Your Child with Autism puts the power back in their hands to work with—and help—their child.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.80. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.