What You Should Know about Gum Disease Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2008
File Size: 14054 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This is a book about gum disease written by a layman for the layman.
Can Gum Disease Kill?
Aside from being the number one cause of tooth loss, can gum disease kill you? Ongoing research continues to point to the likelihood of a connection between gum disease and other serious diseases such as heart attack, stroke, diabetes, lung infections and low birth weight, pre-term babies. As research continues, it is likely that even more connections will be discovered.
What You Should Know about Gum Disease is truly the layman’s guide to fighting gum disease. Written in easy to understand language, it explains in detail what every human being with gum tissue (everyone) should know. This guide goes beyond mere brushing and flossing and discusses tools, concepts, techniques and knowledge that will help you to defeat gum disease or prevent it from visiting your mouth in the first place.
The author draws upon and shares personal experiences and success in fighting gum disease as well as the struggle to understand what affects so many people today. This is a book written by a layman for the benefit of non professionals as well as professionals around the world.
Gum disease, a plague that has haunted mankind for thousands of years, is still with us today. It doesn’t show any signs of leaving. Low estimates are that forty percent of the human population has some form of gum disease right now. Higher estimates put that number at eighty percent.
A popular clinic’s website indicates that as many as ninety-five percent of the adult population will have some form of gum disease by age sixty-five. Yet, it has also been found in young children. With these odds, chances are high that What You Should Know about Gum Disease will serve you well.
You do not have to accept gum disease as an inevitable consequence of aging. Learn what you can do, starting today, to begin fighting an existing case of gum disease or preventing gum disease from visiting your mouth in the first place.
If four to eight out of every ten people have some form of gum disease, it is possible that you or someone in your family is one of them. This book promises to provide information that your dentist either did not know or did not have the time to tell you about. In fact, many dentists may learn a few things about gum disease and fighting it that they were previously unaware of.
Endorsed by a periodontist, a dentist, two physicians and one hygienist, What You Should Know about Gum Disease is ever respectful to the dental profession. It always refers the patient back to the doctor and encourages understanding, communication and compliance between them.
In fact, many dentists may want this book in their waiting room to enhance patient education. They may wish to give this book to every new patient who walks through the door to help patients better understand what gum disease is and what they can do about it at home. This will help initiate discussion and a higher degree and willingness for compliance with the doctor’s home care plan. It can not get much better than this for the concerned doctor or the patient!
Even so, What You Should Know about Gum Disease remains layman friendly both in terminology and readability. This is a book that is a helpful companion to the individual. This book is your friend. It is a lifetime companion that you and everyone else should want on the bookshelf. It is truly your guide to fighting gum disease.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.