Wheat and Rice in Disease Prevention and Health Ebook
Benefits, risks and mechanisms of whole grains in health promotion
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Wheat and Rice in Disease Prevention and Health reviews the wide range of studies focusing on the health benefits and disease prevention associated with the consumption of wheat and rice, the two most widely consumed whole grains. This book provides researchers, clinicians, and students with a comprehensive, definitive, and up-to-date compendium on the diverse basic and translational aspects of whole grain consumption and its protective effects across human health and disease. It serves as both a resource for current researchers as well as a guide to assist those in related disciplines to enter the realm of whole grain and nutrition research.
Overall, studies have shown that a decrease in the amount of whole grains in the modern diet is related to a corresponding increase in health problems that are attributed to this all-too-common dietary imbalance. The resulting health issues associated with an over-processed diet, which provides inadequate levels of nutrients from whole grains, may include obesity, diabetes, high blood lipids, chronic inflammatory states, and an excess of oxidative stress. Strength and endurance may also suffer as a result of these nutrient deficiencies, followed by declines in energy and immunity.
- Saves researchers and clinicians time in quickly accessing the latest details on a broad range of nutritional and epidemiological issues
- Provides a common language for nutritionists, nutrition researchers, epidemiologists, and dietitians to discuss how the action of wheat and rice protect against disease and modify human health
- Preclinical, clinical, and population studies help nutritionists, dieticians, and clinicians map out key areas for research and further clinical recommendations
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $140.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.