Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Cookbook for Kids and Busy Adults, Second Edition Ebook
Publication Date: September 2009
File Size: 2775 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.23% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
EASY-TO-MAKE GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES THATSATISFY EVEN the MOST FINICKY EATERS"When you need a meal and don’t have much time or energy, you’re sure to find something you can pull off-and smile while you’re doing it.“- Ann Whelan, Editor/Publisher of Gluten-Free Living”Connie once again shows us that the gluten-free diet is not restrictive but merely a variety of delicious substitutions."- Elaine Monarch, Founder/Executive Director, Celiac Disease FoundationPut away the complicated cooking gadgets: a wheat- and gluten-free diet for your kids just got easier! All the recipes in this completely revised second edition are simple to make for busy parents on the go, and they conform to new gluten-free guidelines. Written by celiac-disease authority Connie Sarros, the recipes run the gamut from simple treats to hearty meals and are sure to please your child without sacrificing nutrition!IncludesCasein-free options and nutritional breakdowns for all recipesTips on how to read labels and packages to be sure thatingredients are gluten-freeHints on meal planning and cooking basicsSimple dishes that even kids can make for themselves
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.69. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.