Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Cookbook for Kids and Busy Adults, Second Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
EASY-TO-MAKE GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES THAT SATISFY EVEN the MOST FINICKY EATERS
“This book is a wonderful addition to the increasing variety of resources available to people who require a gluten-free diet. It is easy to read and the content is superb!”
Peter H.R. Green, M.D., Celiac Disease Center, Columbia University
“When you need a meal and don’t have much time or energy, you’re sure to find something you can pull off-and smile while you’re doing it.”
-Ann Whelan, Editor/Publisher of Gluten-Free Living
“Connie once again shows us that the gluten-free diet is not restrictive but merely a variety of delicious substitutions.”
-Elaine Monarch, Founder/Executive Director, Celiac Disease Foundation
Put away the complicated cooking gadgets: a wheat- and gluten-free diet for your kids just got easier! All the recipes in this completely revised second edition are simple to make for busy parents on the go, and they conform to new gluten-free guidelines.
Written by celiac-disease authority Connie Sarros, the recipes run the gamut from simple treats to hearty meals and are sure to please your child without sacrificing nutrition!
- Casein-free options and nutritional breakdowns for all recipes
- Tips on how to read labels and packages to be sure that ingredients are gluten-free
- Hints on meal planning and cooking basics
- Simple dishes that even kids can make for themselves
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.