Why Am I Losing My Hair? Diabetes & Hair Loss Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
You will not find a more comprehensive and easy-to-understand book on effective ways for diabetics to slow or stop hair loss. Dr. Germaine Williams-Beckles explains the basic reasons why diabetics frequently experience hair loss, how alopecia is affected by stress as well as circulation and weight as well as common medication interactions that impact healthy hair.
In three parts- what is diabetes, how does the disease lead to hair loss and remedies to restore healthy hair growth – Dr. Williams-Beckles uses common terms to give simple and clear advice on lifestyle and treatment options to support hair loss recovery. There are techniques for individuals with hair loss to use at home as well as concepts that hair practitioners can use in their salons to support hair regeneration.
Bringing together all of her expertise to benefit you, she provides such rich advice as:
- Three steps to begin treating your hair loss.
- The differences between holistic therapy outcomes and medications.
- Detailed information on the best vitamins to combat problems with various type of hair loss.
- A comprehensive list for the best foods for healthy hair.
- Recipes and uses for common natural products for homemade hair strengtheners and scalp treatments.
People concerned with hair loss either from personal experience or as a hair professional will learn a great deal about prevention, restoration and healthy support of the hair growth cycle- regardless if diabetes is a direct or influencing factor in the reason for hair growth cycle disruption.
This book is useful for anyone with hair loss. The early chapters explain in clear language the issues with diabetes that contribute to hair loss; the sixth chapter explains ways to naturally treat hair loss that go beyond typical remedies and medications. Dr. Williams-Beckles provides explanations of your best food choices for healthy hair, home remedies with directions on how to use natural products and gives timeframes for typical results.
The expert information and advice on healthier hair care in this book cannot be replicated by others with less training and less awards than Dr. Williams-Beckles. Her awards are far-reaching and recognize her leadership in the profession as well as her dedication to both clients and hair professionals alike.
Experts have supported her revolutionary enlightening first book:
- As three-time Best Selling Amazon author, Mia Redrick, has said, “Dr. Germaine Williams-Beckles sheds light on the true biological reasons for hair loss and damage while standing on over thirty years of experience. She is a master of her craft who uses her education to inform, educate and inspire women globally.”
- In addition, David Ibeleme, M.D. and author, has been greatly impressed with this, her first contribution to the knowledgeable on diabetes and hair care. “I was greatly impressed by the knowledge-based details that Germaine espoused on Diabetes Mellitus. This showed her phenomenal grasp of the condition and its effects on those who are living with it. This was probably the first book I read that implicated diabetes in detail, with its effect on hair loss. I also believe that this “new” body of knowledge will be a welcomed inclusion to what physicians can recommend to their patients in order to improve their quality of life.”
If you or a loved one suffer from diabetes or hair loss, you cannot afford to miss the recommendations and advice to improve your hair condition, decrease your stress and get healthier again.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $12.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.