Winning the Loser's Game, Fifth Edition : Timeless Strategies for Successful Investing Ebook
Publication Date: October 2009
File Size: 2867 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 20.33% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The Classic Guide to Winning on Wall Street-Completely Updated and Expanded!“The best book about investing? The answer is simple:Winning the Loser’s Game. Using compelling data and pithy stories, Charley Ellis has captured beautifully in this new and expanded edition of his classic work the most important lessons regarding investing. In today’s unforgiving environment, it’s a must-read!”F. William McNabb III, Chief Executive Officer and President, Vanguard"Charley Ellis has been one of the most influential investment writers for decades. This classic should be required reading for both individual and institutional investors.“Burton Malkiel, author, A Random Walk Down Wall Street”No one understands what it takes to be a successful investor better than Charley Ellis and no one explains it more clearly or eloquently. This updated investment classic belongs on every investor’s bookshelf.“Consuelo Mack, Anchor and Managing Editor,Consuelo Mack WealthTrack”A must-reread classic, refreshed and updated with the latest ‘lessons to be learned’ from the 2008-2009 market events.“Martin Leibowitz, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Research”Winning the Loser’s Game has long been required reading for professional investors. . . . This elegant volume explores approaches for individuals such asrelying on intellect rather than emotion, and building a personal portfolio by taking advantage of what other investors already know.“Abby Joseph Cohen, Goldman Sachs & Co”This is less a book about competition than about sound money management. Sounder than Charley Ellis they do not come."Andrew Tobias, author, The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever NeedAbout the Book:Peter Drucker referred to Winning the Loser’s Game as “by far the best book on investment policy and management.” Now, in it’s fifth edition, the investing classic has been updated and improved. With refreshing candor, straight talk, andgood humor, Winning theLoser’s Game helps individual investors succeedwith their investments and control theirfinancial futures. Ellis, dubbed"Wall Street’s Wisest Man" by Money magazine,has been showing investors for threedecades how stock markets really work andwhat individuals can do to be sure they arelong-term winners.Applying wisdom gained from half a centuryof working with the leading investment managersand securities firms around the world,Ellis explains how to avoid common traps andget on the road to investment success.Winning the Loser’s Game helps you set realisticobjectives and develop a sensible strategy.You will learn how to:Create an investment program based onthe realities of marketsUse the “unfair” index fund to succeed,even in tumultuous marketsInstitute an annual review process to steeryour investments well into the futureMaximize investing success through fivestages, from earning and saving throughinvesting, estate planning, and givingThe need for a trustworthy investing guidehas never been greater. Sixty million individualswith 401(k)s are now responsiblefor making important investment decisions.They know they’re not experts but don’t knowwhom to trust.Winning the Loser’s Game explains why conventionalinvesting is a loser’s game, and howyou can easily make it a winner’s game!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $23.86. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.