WISC-IV Advanced Clinical Interpretation Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 2006
File Size: 2159 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
For both experienced psychologists and graduate students, WISC-IV Advanced Clinical Interpretation moves quickly through the essentials of WISC-IV interpretation and onto an insightful analysis of the major cognitive domains assessed by WISC-IV. It is the intention of the editors to raise the standard of practice from a simplistic ‘test-label-place’ model to a clinical model of assessing to understand and intervene.
In the first chapter, the reader is presented with a comprehensive array of societal and home environment factors for which there is empirical evidence indicating their impact on the development of children’s cognitive abilities, and ultimately their scores on intelligence tests. Subsequent chapters address issues related to the assessment of cognitive abilities that compose ‘g’, with special emphasis on the clinical correlates of working memory and processing speed from both neuropsychological and cognitive information processing perspectives. Each new chapter builds on material presented in previous chapters and progresses the reader purposefully through deeper levels of understanding of WISC-IV and cognitive assessment in general. Two chapters explicate the processing approach to interpretation that is the corner stone of the WISC-IV Integrated. A further chapter addresses the interpretation of WISC-IV findings within the context of other instruments as part of a full psychological evaluation. The final chapter provides an extensive case example of how to write psychological evaluation reports from a child-centered rather than a score-centered perspective that can have transforming impact on parents and teachers approach to the child. Overall, these four authors are the architects of a masterful new book on advanced WISC-IV interpretation from a clinical perspective, Together with the complimentary book, WISC-IV Clinical Assessment and Intervention, Second Edition these books provide the complete spectrum of information needed by all psychologists who use the WISC-IV in clinical practice.
- The Wechsler scale is the most widely used assessment of children’s intelligence
- Authored by assessment experts including Harcourt Assessment staff with exclusive data on the WISC-IV
- Discusses interpretation of 4 index scores of WISC-IV
- Examines the WISC-IV in relation to other frequently used psychological tests
- Describes the importance of the WISC-IV integrated in clinical assessment
- Predicts scholastic achievement based on WISC-IV subtest scores
- Discusses modification of score interpretation based on culture, SES, & other contextual factors
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $60.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.