Women Writers of the First World War: An Annotated Bibliography Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 271 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
‘They also serve who only stand and wait’
The idea of there being a ’women’s writing’ during the First World War is often dismissed. The war, the story goes, was a masculine domain, and as women did not fight, it is also assumed that they were excluded from a war experience.
This bibliography challenges that view by listing and annotating hundreds of published books, articles, memoirs, diaries and letters written by women during the First World War. Included are:
- Virginia Woolf
- Katherine Mansfield
- G.B Stern
- Brenda Girvin
- known and unknown autobiographers and diarists
- writers of pro and anti-war propaganda
- journal and magazine articles
- literary, cultural and historical criticism
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.