Women's Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine Ebook
Alternative Therapies and Integrative Medicine for Total Health and Wellness
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Use the power of nature to heal your body and enjoy a lifetime of good health
In Women’s Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine , naturopathic physician Tori Hudson shows you how to safely and effectively combine conventional and natural medicine to maintain health and address specific medical conditions. Her groundbreaking work offers sound information on complementary therapies such as bio-identical hormones, vitamin supplementation, herbs, diet, and exercise and helps you make informed choices about your health.
Learn how to:
- Treat a whole range of female health issues, from contraception to menopause, heart conditions to infections
- Safely integrate alternative therapies with traditional medicine
- Determine when you should seek a practitioner’s help
- And much more
Compassionate and authoritative, Women’s Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine demonstrates that an informed, integrative approach to staying well is often the best medicine.
“This is a book that should be in every woman’s health library and every alternative practitioner’s library. It is a resource for the new breed of conventional practitioners who are open to a more integrative health-care system.”
—Christiane Northrup, M.D., author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $19.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.