Working With Hannah: A Special Girl in a Mainstream School Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 8792 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Working with Hannah is a unique and detailed snapshot of the first years of schooling for a child with Down’s Syndrome and severe mobility and communication problems. Written by two classroom assistants, who supported Hannah during her two and a half years in a mainstream infant school, this book shows how the right level of support can make inclusion a success not only for the child and family but also for the school itself. This practical guide describes the ‘hands on’ approach of Hannah’s day-to-day management in a busy school. Topics covered include:
finding a school
how the school prepares
adapting the curriculum
recognising the importance of friendship
incorporating therapies into the school day
additional aspects of personal and, physical care
*setting up communication systems.
There are key points at the end of chapters, which highlight the salient aspects and offer practical advice.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $43.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.