World Trade after the Uruguay Round Ebook
Prospects and Policy Options for the Twenty-First Century
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 521 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The completion of the Uruguay round promised a new era in international trading relations. However, there remains a wide range of issues which could threaten international trading stability, including regionalisation and regionalism, increased non-tariff forms of protection and the proliferation of unilateral and bilateral trade deals. This work assesses both the immediate impact of the GATT deal and the future of the world trading system. It concludes with an assessment of the long-term possibilities for creating a mutually beneficial world economic system.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.