Writers Have No Age: Creative Writing for Older Adults, Second Edition Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2012
File Size: 2153 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Writers Have No Age: Creative Writing for Older Adults, Second Edition is a book for writers by writers. Unlike the first edition, which was aimed at teachers of writing, this edition is aimed at writers themselves. This book will help older writers value themselves and their potential, and increase the pleasure and satisfaction found in writing. It provides both information and inspiration gained from the authors’ own writing lives and from observation of their students that will help boost writing confidence.
Write your way to success—at any age!
_“We who come to writing do not have to be convinced that there are rewards in store for us. We sense good things ahead and believe in writing’s benefits.”
“In this book we have put together some of our own best writing and teaching ideas to help you enjoy the re-creation and stimulation of writing, whatever your age.”
“Older writers though we are, we do get better at it all the time.”
This book combines personal accounts of the authors’ writing experiences as well as writing instruction and information. It contains numerous writing exercises and assignments to get you started and techniques to keep you at it. It also includes sections that cover all types of writing, including poetry, fiction, and nonfiction. Marketing resources for writers who wish to be published are included.
In Writers Have No Age, you will find:
- authors’ personal anecdotes—from disappointment to success
- writing exercises and techniques
- marketing resources and mediums for writers
- an editing checklist
- a list of books and periodicals to help hone writing skills
- suggestions on teaching or volunteering in nursing homes
- and much more!
Writers Have No Age is a valuable tool for anyone in (or just getting started in) the writing field. Not only will this book help beginners sharpen their writing skills, but it will also help those who have written professionally or personally to reach a wider audience. Add this book to your collection today, and write your way to success!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $52.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.