Writer's Market Guide to Getting Published Ebook
Publication Date: March 2010
File Size: 2880 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 24.76% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Everything you need to succeed in the business of writing!
You have the ideas and the desirebut how do you get your writing published? Find out here! Writer’s Market Guide to Getting Published gives you the inspiration and instruction you need to achieve long-term success in an ever-changing industry.
This authoritative guide explores the ins and outs of the business of writing to provide you with:
- an exclusive look at the latest publishing industry trends
- guidelines for writing and selling fiction, nonfiction, and scripts
- techniques for conducting productive research
- innovative marketing and self-promotion strategies
- a comprehensive look at viable self-publishing options
- contract negotiation tips that really work
- a pricing guide so that you always know what your work is worth in the marketplace
- a glossary of publishing terms to give you a competitive edge
Plus, get insider tips from magazine and book editors and successful freelancer writers on what worksand what doesn’t.
With Writer’s Market Guide to Getting Published , you’ll know exactly what it takes to get your work out into the marketplace, get it published, and get paid for it.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.04. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.