Writing Creative Nonfiction Ebook
Publication Date: January 2012
File Size: 1011 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.54% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Experience the power and the promise of working in today’ most exciting literary form: Creative Nonfiction
Writing Creative Nonfiction presents more than thirty essays examining every key element of the craft, from researching ideas and structuring the story, to reportage and personal reflection. You’ll learn from some of today’s top creative nonfiction writers, including:
Terry Tempest Williams – Analyze your motivation for writing, its value, and its strength.
Alan Cheuse – Discover how interesting, compelling essays can be drawn from every corner of your life and the world in which you live.
Phillip Lopate – Build your narratoryourselfinto a fully fleshed-out character, giving your readers a clearer, more compelling idea of who is speaking and why they should listen.
Robin Hemley- Develop a narrative strategy for structuring your story and making it cohesive.
Carolyn Forche – Master the journalistic ethics of creative nonfiction.
Dinty W. Moore – Use satire, exaggeration, juxtaposition, and other forms of humor in creative nonfiction.
Philip Gerard – Understand the narrative stancewhy and how an author should, or should not, enter into the story.
Through insightful prompts and exercises, these contributors help make the challenge of writing creative nonfictionwhether biography, true-life adventure, memoir, or narrative historya welcome, rewarding endeavor.
You’ll also find an exciting, creative nonfiction “reader” comprising the final third of the book, featuring pieces from Barry Lopez, Annie Dillard, Beverly Lowry, Phillip Lopate, and moreselections so extraordinary, they will teach, delight, inspire, and entertain you for years to come!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.28. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.