Writing Winning Proposals for Nurses and Health Care Professionals Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
FACILITATES WRITING SUCCESSFUL PROPOSALS OF SUBSTANCE, CLARITY, AND CONVICTION
With an in-depth focus on writing with substance, clarity, and conviction, this comprehensive resource takes the reader step by step through the entire process of writing and submitting a successful proposal. Written by preeminent authors and educators with extensive experience in teaching proposal and grant writing to nurses and other health care professionals, the book discusses how to create proposals for dissertations, capstone projects, research funding, fellowships, and career development awards, as well as for educational training, translational research, evidence-based practice, and demonstration projects. Using a clear, commonsense approach, it delineates the foundations and underlying structure of a well-written proposal and then focuses on the specific elements required for each different type of proposal.
The book provides readers with the tools to help them think through what they want to do and describe it clearly and succinctlyóavoiding unnecessary information that does not support the intent of their proposal. It discusses selecting a problem, developing an argument, and describing the aims of the project; showing the significance of the problem and describing the conceptualization and innovative aspects of the work; detailing the approach or research design and methods; composing the title and abstract; describing budgetary considerations; and preparing ancillary materials. The book also includes worksheets to help readers personalize the information for their particular project. Instructions on how to synthesize the relevant literature for a study is presented in helpful case examples. The book also addresses the processes of writing and submitting a grant, its review, and possible resubmission. It will be highly useful as a text in masterís-level, DNP, and PhD research courses; doctoral seminars, for instructors who advise students on proposal development; and for practitioners who are interested in developing evidence-based practice.
- Provides abundant tools for writing proposals of substance, clarity, and conviction
- Takes readers step by step through the process of writing a great variety of proposals
- Facilitates clear thinking and to-the-point writing
- Includes worksheets to help readers personalize information for their particular project
- Provides formats required for all federal grant proposals
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $64.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.