Yasha Ahayah Bible Scriptures (YABS) Study Bible Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Here for the very first time is a literal translation of the scriptures with the sacred name of Ahayah and Yashayah, restored and preserved. Did you know in every bible translation including the King James Bible that our Heavenly Father’s personal name Ahayah has been taken out and replaced with titles and even names of pagan deities more than 10,000 times?
Churches preach trinity, which is not found in the Bible, but the echad which is united oneness, Deuteronomy 6:4 is found in the Bible and it’s restored in here. Many think Yahweh is the Holy Name, but Exodus 3:14 clearly shows in Hebrew that His Holy Name is Ahayah. The Yasha Ahayah Bible Scriptures (YABS) Study Bible is designed for those looking to read the word as it was meant to be. Giving glory to Ahayah and not pagan gods.
This scripture also replaces “Law” with “Torah Law,” as the law was given to Moses on the temple mount and many confuse the law with the laws found in society.
One of the best ways to get to know Ahayah on a deeper level is to know the names and titles both He and His people give to Him. The YABS Study Bible restores more than 10,000 occurrences of specific names of God—like Ahayah, Ishi Shadday, Ishi Elyon, and Adonai—to help readers.
- Discover the Hebrew names of God within the biblical text
- Understand the meaning and significance of each name
The YABS Study Bible helps to open a door into the Hebrew roots of the faith and the Scriptures. Available in both large and regular print editions, as well as an e-book edition.
About the Author:
At the time of this publishing, Timothy Neal Sorsdahl is 49 years old. His background is a civil engineer and artist and inventor. Six years ago he became interested in finding the truth to the trinity. He couldn’t find it in the Bible, but he found the echad which is united oneness, Deuteronomy 6:4. From there he did research looking for His Holy Name. Timothy thought it was Yahweh, but Exodus 3:14 clearly shows in Hebrew that His Holy Name is Ahayah. The Yasha Ahayah Bible Scriptures (YABS) Study Bible is designed for those looking to read the word as it was meant to be. Giving glory to Ahayah and not pagan gods. So he felt called to make a version of the Bible that has Ahayah and Ishi. Work was swift, methodical and effortless, so he had the skills to pull it off. Too many pastors are stuck in their denomination and they tend to preach what was already preached before, leading people astray by following only what their church believes.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $19.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.