You Can Cope With Peripheral Neuropathy: 365 Tips for Living a Full Life Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Peripheral neuropathy is one of the most common diseases most people never heard of and yet, upwards of 20 million Americans have it! It is estimated that 60 to 70 percent of people with diabetes have mild to severe neuropathy. That fact alone is staggering. Other causes include vitamin deficiencies, autoimmune diseases, kidney, liver or thyroid disorders, cancer and a variety of other medical conditions.
According to the Neuropathy Association the extent and importance of peripheral neuropathy has not yet been adequately recognized. The disease is apt to be misdiagnosed, or thought to be merely a side effect of another disease. However, people from all walks of life live with this neurological illness that has been described by those who have it as a tingling or burning sensation in their limbs, pins and needles and numbness.
You Can Cope with Peripheral Neuropathy: 365 Tips for Living a Full Life was written by both a patient-expert and doctor and is a welcome addition to the information on this subject. It covers such diverse topics as:
- What to ask at doctor appointments
- Making the house easier to navigate with neuropathy
- Where to find a support group
- Using vitamins and herbs for treatment
- Tips for traveling
- And much, much more!
You Can Cope With Peripheral Neuropathy is a compendium of tips, techniques, and life-task shortcuts that will help everyone who lives with this painful condition. It will also serve as a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $16.15. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.