Your Developing Baby, Conception to Birth: Witnessing the Miraculous 9-Month Journey Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2008
File Size: 8126 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 17.68% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Awarded the iParenting Media Award for Excellent Product of 2008!
Experience the miracle of life-with your own eyes
Congratulations, parents-to-be! You’re about to embark on a momentous journey. Even more exciting, you’re the first generation of parents who-thanks to 3D and conventional ultrasound-can actually “see” your child before he or she is born. This wonderful, one-of-a-kind guide, written by two Harvard professors, takes you through every stage of your baby’s development, from conception to delivery-with more than 200 images and drawings to illustrate each glorious moment.
Get a guided tour of a baby’s journey with:
- Breathtaking 3D images of babies’ faces, limbs, and other features
- Detailed 2D ultrasounds of developing organs and bones inside the body
- Visual pointers on what to look for, and what you’re seeing, on the screen
With this illuminating guide, you’ll be able to see how doctors determine if your baby is a boy or girl and whether you’re having twins or multiples. You’ll be able to watch the growth of your baby’s hands, feet, heart, head, and more. Best of all, you’ll be able to actively participate in the greatest journey of all: from single cell to bringing a new baby into the world.
Visit www.YourDevelopingBaby.com for more information.
Library Journalstarred review:
“Using 250 diagnostic ultrasound images, Harvard radiology professors Doubilet and Carol B. Benson present a marvelous book charting the growth of babies in the womb. . . . The authors well explain the different types of ultrasound and their medical uses, especially the 3D images that show the baby’s outer surface and the 2D images revealing the internal development of organs. This virtual tour of a life in the making will attract future parents in droves.”
—Janet M. Schneider, James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital, Tampa, FL
" . . . an accessible and captivating text that guides readers through 9 months of pregnancy."
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.