Your First Home: The Smart Way to Get It and Keep It Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: February 2008
File Size: 880 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 29.65% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Finally: A Personal Finance Book That Teaches Renters and Owners The Truth About What It Takes To Be A Successful Homeowner Record Foreclosures. Mortgage Meltdown. Credit Crunch. The headlines are filled with doom and gloom about the housing market. Despite the bad news, millions of people in the United States still want to achieve the American Dream of homeownership – and millions more are trying desperately to hang on to homes they previously bought. Maybe you’re one of them. Too bad nobody ever taught you how to become a smart homebuyer – or even told you the whole truth about whether you were really ready to own a home at all. Until now. In Your First Home: The Smart Way to Get It and Keep It, Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach, offers a no-hype personal finance guide that will help you prepare for, find and finance the home of your dreams- and not lose it to foreclosure. For those worried about making the leap from renter to owner, Lynnette explains how to turn bad credit into perfect credit, in seven simple steps. She also offers scores of tips on how to manage money and save cash – even if you’ve never been able to budget. Best of all, Lynnette walks you step-by-step through the house-hunting and mortgage application process, saving you time, money and unnecessary frustration. In Your First Home, renters will learn: * The secrets to getting approved for a mortgage loan- even if you have bad credit, no savings or down payment, a small salary or big debts * Where to get up to $40,000 in free grants for a down payment and closing costs * How to pick a great real estate agent, home appraiser, and attorney * The special account guaranteed to triple your savings in one year * Strategies to negotiate the best price for a home, avoid predatory lenders and obtain a good mortgage After reading Your First Home, homeowners will learn: * How to keep your home – and avoid foreclosure – if you face financial troubles after you buy a house * Unexpected sources that will pay your mortgage if you can’t * Dos and don’ts of refinancing your mortgage * What no one ever tells you about home equity loans * The “Seven Commandments” of successful homeownership * How to manage and grow the equity in your home * Financial planning strategies and tax tips available only to homeowners Homeownership isn’t a right. It’s a major responsibility. Your First Home offers a realistic look at the entire life cycle of being a homeowner – with all its joys and pains.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.