Your Service Business: Earn More-Stress Less Ebook
Publication Date: October 2011
File Size: 688 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 24.81% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
A must-read for every service professional.
- What clients really want
- Under-promising and over-delivering
- How to run a new business meeting
- Value billing
- Raising your rates
- Partner…or not?
- Dealing with stress
In a simple and direct manner, using real-life stories — and concise Matisms that focus those business lessons into practical tips — Mat Tecosky shows you how to “know” your clients, grow your business, earn more and stress less.
“Concise, stimulating, and from the core of his personal experience, Mat Tecosky has delivered a highly useful treatment of the subject…a foundational stepping stone for anyone wanting to get a feel for what it takes, or who wants to refresh their holistic grasp of their service business approach.”- Michael S. Thomas, MBA and entrepreneur
“Most informative. It is a wonderfully simple way to teach both new and experience people how to handle all the important issues in the service field.” -Larry Friedman, retired attorney
“Are you a budding entrepreneur? In Marketing or Sales? A mentor in your company or to a friend or family member? Mat’s basic logic (‘listen, listen, listen’) will fit into anyone’s life…and some of his ‘Maatisms’ will become yours!!!”- Merle Holman, CEO Group Dynamics in Focus
Herman (Mat) Tecosky , a CPA and former senior executive in the retail biz, offers a unique perspective on how to be successful in any service business. Prior to founding his own company, Mat was a senior executive at a chain of 120 retail stores. His responsibilities included contracting with providers from nearly every existing service industry. His experience taught him that what separates the good from the bad can be surprising. When Mat started his own business, he applied the techniques he learned from successful professionals to the marketing, operations, and finances of his own shop. Now Mat is interested in imparting his knowledge to other burgeoning entrepreneurs.
Your Service Business is his first book.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.76. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.